The Balanceability course is made up of 15 sessions, Toddler Balanceability, Level 1 and Level 2 courses all run over a five week period.
Toddler Balanceability programme is especially tailored to suit toddlers, by encouraging participation in an early riding experience via balance games and fun interactive activities.
The Level 1 course aims to build confidence in the ability to glide on a balance bike and focuses on how to stop using a brake, in a controlled manner.
The Level 2 course aims to improve the child's gliding, stopping, braking and turning skills. This enables the children to ride solo on a pedal bike safely and with confidence.
Locations – Courses are currently held at:
- Markfield Community & Sports Centre, Mayflower Close, Markfield LE67 9ST.
- Broughton Astley Village Hall, Station Road, Broughton Astley, Leicester, LE9 6PT
- Rawlins Academy, Old Gym, Loughborough Road, Quorn, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 8DY
- Moat Community College - Sports Hall, Maidstone Road, Leicester, LE2 0TU
- Braunstone Leisure Centre, 2 Hamelin Rd, Braunstone Town, Leicester LE3 1JN
- Manor High School Copse Close, Oadby, Leicester LE2 4FU
- Hinckley Leisure Centre, Argents Mead, Hinckley LE10 1BZ
- Harborough Leisure Centre, Northampton Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE19 9HF
- Enderby Leisure Centre, Mill Lane, Enderby, Leicester LE19 4LX
- Tesco's at Beaumont Leys, Community Room, aisle 24, 1 Bradgate Mall Beaumont Shopping Centre, Leicester LE4 1DE
To check Broughton Astley Course times please click here.
To check Markfield Community College Course times please click here.
To check Rawlins Academy Course times please click here.
To check Moat Community College Course times please click here.
To check Braunstone Leisure Centre Course times please click here.
To check Manor High School Course times please click here.
To check Hinckley Leisure Centre times please click here.
To check Harborough Leisure Centre times please click here.
To check Enderby Leisure Centre times please click here.
To check Tesco's at Beaumont Leys times please click here.
Classes are 45 minutes in length and the course costs £50 for the 5 sessions.All equipment, balance bikes and helmets are provided. Courses have limited spaces so early booking is highly recommended.
All children are awarded certification on completion of the course.